Gentle Monster and Moncler Genius have partnered up to launch a collection of new eyewear and outerwear. The 'Swipe' collection features four eyewear silhouettes, including square, oval, and polygonal styles. The eyeglasses feature 99.9% UV protection lenses that come in a range of different colors. They feature the Gentle Monster and Moncler Genius co-branding on the temple.
The outerwear selection ranges from technical tops and trousers to T-shirts and sweatshirts, all of which are made to fit a monochrome black theme. Moncler’s logo contrasts the dark hue of the recycled fabrics. Other items in the collection include hoods, boots, pouches, and bags that use recycled nylon and polyester.
A pop-up has been opened in Seoul, South Korea at 'HAUS DOSAN' to view the collection and the immersive experience it brings. The collection is available online and in stores at the pop-up from May 5 to May 31.
Image Credit: Gentle Monster
Gentle Monster & Moncler Genius Partner to Release 'Swipe' the Collection
1. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity for luxury brands to collaborate on ethically made fashion products as consumers increasingly demand eco-friendly products.
2. Eyewear Fashion - Opportunity for more innovative and stylish collaborations between eyewear brands and fashion labels as consumers seek unique accessories to complement their outfit.
3. Pop-up Experiences - Opportunity to create immersive experiences and engagement with customers through pop-up events to showcase new product launches.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can experiment with different collaborations that merge style and function to offer fresh experiences for customers.
2. Eyewear - Eyewear companies can collaborate with luxury fashion brands to expand their product selection and create unique designs to appeal to various target markets.
3. Sustainability - There is a growing demand for sustainable fashion products and materials, which presents opportunities for brands to innovate and become leaders in eco-friendly products.