Kiko Kostadinov works in collaboration with ASICS on the women's sneaker silhouette, GEL-TESERAKT for the season. The duo made the announcement of the new partnership earlier this month, delivering the shoe in two colorway options. It arrives in either Gunmetal or Gold and will join the fashion label's Fall/Winter 2020 roster.
The spotlight shines on the sole unit's proportions that is made up of a slew of different materials. The GEL foundation is dramatic and supports the entire upper. It takes elements from the FLYTEFOAM Propel midsole from the previous GEL-KIRIL 2, rounded out with a grippy outsole that travels up to the toe as well. The upper is pearlized and boast a sleek aesthetic due to the simplistic tri-tones.
Image Credit: ASICS
Kiko Kostadinocv and ASICS Join to Launch the GEL-TESERAKT
1. Dramatic Proportion Sneaker Silhouettes - Opportunity to create bold and attention-grabbing footwear designs with exaggerated proportions.
2. Collaborative Partnerships in the Fashion Industry - Disruptive innovation potential in joining forces with other brands to create unique and exclusive products.
3. Use of Multiple Materials in Sneaker Construction - Innovation opportunity to experiment with different materials for enhanced comfort, performance, and aesthetics.
1. Footwear Industry - Opportunity to introduce avant-garde sneaker designs and capture consumer interest with unique and eye-catching styles.
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with footwear companies and offer customers exclusive and trendy footwear options.
3. Textile Industry - Opportunity to develop and provide innovative materials for the construction of sneakers with improved performance and aesthetics.