The Dansk Magazine Spring/Summer 2013 Garage Garments editorial places an abandoned auto parts space on display. Model Hanaa Ben Abdesslem took on this androgynous set with ease, captured and relayed here on behalf of photographer Hanaa Ben Abdesslem.
Taken in by Abdesslem's camera was the work of stylist Toby Grimditch. Grimditch matched the grungy automotive aspect of Garage Garments with classic jeans, high top boots, denim on denim ensembles and a series of athletic headpieces.
Abdesslem kept the set basic and minimalist with white backdrops where the cars were not present, offering an intriguing pairing between the rustic props and sleek, clean spaces. Springtime readers of Dansk Magazine will have much to take away from the rustic series.
The Dansk Magazine Garage Garments Photoshoot is Boyish
1. Androgynous Fashion - Opportunity for gender-neutral clothing and accessories that appeal to a wide range of consumers.
2. Denim on Denim - Chance for brands to experiment with denim-based outfits and create unique denim-on-denim looks.
3. Rustic Props - Market for vintage and industrial-inspired home decor and furniture.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore androgynous styles and create gender-neutral lines.
2. Automotive - Opportunity for auto parts companies to collaborate with fashion brands and create unique product lines.
3. Home Decor - Market for rustic-inspired home decor and furniture that complements industrial design trends.