These science fiction inspired images certainly look like they could have been taken 60 years from now. The '21st Century Raquel' fashion shoot was photographed by Karl Lagerfeld for “V” Magazine, and features the creations of some of the world's most famous and exclusive haute couture houses and designers.
It included the works of such influential high fashion icons as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gareth Pugh, Prada, Agent Provocateur, Yves Saint Laurent, Fendi and Maison Martin Margiela, to name just a few.
'21st Century Raquel' in V Magazine
1. Futuristic Fashion - The rise of sci-fi inspired fashion could lead to innovative new materials and designs.
2. Haute Couture Collaboration - Exclusive collaborations between top designers could create unique and transformative fashion pieces.
3. Fashion as Art - Fashion shoots that blur the line between fashion and art could lead to new ways of conceptualizing and marketing clothing.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion industry will need to keep up with demand for new sci-fi inspired clothing and accessories.
2. Luxury Goods - Exclusive collaborations between luxury fashion houses could create even more high-end, coveted products.
3. Art and Photography - Fashion shoots that blur the line between photography and art could pave the way for more creative and boundary-pushing photoshoots in the future.