French Connection and Thrift+ are teaming up to offer customers a takeback service so that they may return unwanted items of clothing to divert waste. When shopping online through French Connection, people can now add a Thrift+ bag to their basket, so that it can be used to return articles of clothing they no longer find useful.
Once the bag has been filled and returned, the takeback service helps Thrift+ sell the clothes and donate 33% of the proceeds to a charity of the customer's choosing. Customers who try this new takeback service also get a discount that can be put towards their next French Connection order as an incentive for making sustainable fashion choices.
French Connection and Thrift+ Teamed Up on a Takeback Service
1. Fashion Takeback Services - Increasing popularity of fashion takeback services creates opportunities for companies to implement sustainable practices.
2. Circular Fashion Economy - Embracing circular fashion economy by reusing garments can lead to innovative business models for fashion retailers.
3. Charity-driven Fashion - Collaborating with a charity can increase brand value and customer loyalty by promoting sustainable and ethical fashion practices.
1. Fashion Retailers - Fashion retailers can benefit from implementing takeback services and circular economy concepts to attract eco-conscious customers.
2. Secondhand Clothing Marketplaces - With the increasing demand for sustainable fashion practices, secondhand clothing marketplaces can collaborate with retailers to provide a convenient and eco-friendly takeback service.
3. Charities - Collaborating with fashion retailers can not only help divert waste and promote sustainable fashion practices, but also generate donations towards charitable causes.