Now this gimmick puts a whole new twist on BYOB. The Chugulug Drinks Factory doesn't sound like the makers had moderation in mind when they came up with this idea. A bunch of tubes can be connected in a whole bunch of different ways, letting you watch your booze travel through tubes via the funnels at the top, and allows you to watch as the Chugulug mixes and chills your concoctions.
Implications - The Chugulug is such a great concept for anyone from the causal drinker to someone who enjoys to have a few more drinks. Check it out now.
1. At-home Cocktail Machines - The Chugulug introduces a new trend of at-home cocktail factories.
2. DIY Drinking Experience - The Chugulug offers a DIY drinking experience that could disrupt traditional bar and restaurant industries.
3. Mixology Automation - The Chugulug is an example of mixology automation, a growing trend in the food and beverage industry.
1. Food and Beverage - The Chugulug presents an opportunity for innovation within the food and beverage industry.
2. Home Appliance - The Chugulug may disrupt the home appliance industry with its unique design and capabilities.
3. Hospitality - The Chugulug has the potential to disrupt traditional bar and restaurant industries by offering a unique at-home cocktail experience.