adidas Originals introduces its latest sneaker that comes in the form of the Forum Luxe Low, embodying a familiar look but updated with premium details throughout. The elevated iteration of the shoe channels the same design elements as its archival influence.
It made its first appearance on the courts during the 80s and has been a lifestyle option ever since. The Luxe version of the shoe is made from a blend of premium leather and suede throughout the upper. The colorway palette fuses hues of Footwear White with Collegiate Green and Off White. The Footwear White makes up most of the upper in a leather material followed by thick green leather at the vamp and mid-section. Off White is applied at the suede heel cup.
Image Credit: Asphalt Gold
adidas Originals Launches the Forum Luxe Low Sneaker Model
1. Premium Lifestyle Footwear - The trend towards premium materials and updated designs in lifestyle footwear presents an opportunity for companies to differentiate their products and appeal to fashion-conscious consumers.
2. Retro-inspired Sneaker Design - The resurgence of retro-inspired sneaker designs offers an opportunity for companies to tap into consumers' nostalgia and create modern adaptations of classic styles.
3. Colorful Sneaker Trends - Bold and bright colorways continue to be a popular trend in sneakers, presenting an opportunity for companies to create eye-catching and statement-making footwear.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - Footwear manufacturers can capitalize on the trend towards premium materials and updated designs, as well as the popularity of retro-inspired and colorful sneaker designs.
2. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can curate collections that feature the latest premium lifestyle sneakers, retro-inspired designs, and bold colorways to appeal to their customer base.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can feature a wide selection of premium lifestyle sneakers and retro-inspired designs, as well as utilize targeted advertising to reach consumers who are interested in bold and bright colorways.