Manila-based fashion imprint Fortune W.W.D. introduces its new collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2022 season, which marks its third drop for the main line. It is packed with militaristic designs that stem from a sartorial perspective with a focus on modular functions.
This updates wearables through technological angles and delivers elements such as packable designs, reversible sensibilities, modular pockets, and much more. Throughout the capsule, there are patterns such as Duck camo and olive drab for that overall militaristic feel. The rest of the capsule includes workwear options such as coveralls and jeans to round out the seasonal offerings. Some of the standout options include the Jungle reversible trousers, the Service jacket with reversible elements, and the utility vest as well.
Image Credit: Fortune W.W.D.
Fortune W.W.D. Launches New Designs for the SS22 Season
1. Modular Militaristic Fashion - Opportunities exist for fashion brands to innovate by incorporating modular functions and militaristic designs to update wearables.
2. Reversible Sensibilities - There are opportunities for fashion brands to create reversible pieces that can be worn in different ways.
3. Packable Designs - Designers can incorporate packable designs into their collections to make clothing items more convenient and functional for consumers.
1. Fashion - Traditional fashion brands can consider incorporating modular functions and militaristic designs to update wearables and appeal to consumers seeking functional and versatile clothing options.
2. Technology - There are opportunities for technology companies to partner with fashion brands and create innovative materials and designs that incorporate modular functions and packable designs.
3. Outdoor Apparel - Outdoor apparel industries can consider incorporating militaristic designs and packable designs to create functional clothing items for camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities.