The Fashion Export Magazine 'The Garden' shoot was lensed by Spanish fashion photographer Sergio de Luz from Madrid, as the magazine welcomes the spring season with model Eva Alavarez of Delphoss in lace, frills and pastel dresses with floral prints, outfitted by wardrobe stylist Blanca Puebla.
Primped by makeup and hair stylist Cesar Fernandez of Talents, Alavarez sports a retro-inspired hairstyle as she poses for de Luz’s camera in the park. To complement the model’s hairdo, the Fashion Export Magazine 'The Garden' shoot utilizes vintage filters reminiscent of the popular photo-sharing site, Instagram.
Ultimately, 'The Garden' shoot establishes itself as the epitome of feminine beauty, for it features the beautiful Alavarez, in a selection of petite dresses, against the backdrop of flowery shrubs.
The Fashion Export Magazine 'The Garden' Shoot is Whimsical
1. Vintage Floral Fashion - Traditional floral prints and pastel colors are making a comeback in fashion design.
2. Retro Hairstyles - Nostalgic hairstyles from past decades are resurging in popularity.
3. Instagram Filters in Photography - Vintage-inspired filters in photography and media are making a resurgence.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can take advantage of the vintage floral fashion trend to create new lines and collections.
2. Beauty - Beauty companies can release products that cater to the current demand for nostalgic hairstyles.
3. Photography - Media companies can use vintage filters similar to those popularized by Instagram to evoke nostalgia in their content.