This unique flavored almond milk recipe from the She Knows blog lets you in on how to replicate the taste of popular pumpkin spice beverages as a non-dairy alternative.
Like all almond milks, you'll need a handful of raw almonds that have been soaked, plus some water. On top of this, the nut milk recipe gets its flavor from honey, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, pumpkin puree and cinnamon. For the most part, all you need to do is prepare a plain almond milk as you normally would, then add in the rest of the fall spices in order to really make this drink something special. Once bottled, the almond milk keeps for about two days in the fridge, although with all of these yummy flavors, making the drink disappear likely won't be a problem.
This Pumpkin Spice-Flavored Almond Milk Recipe is Perfect for Fall
1. Pumpkin Spice-flavored Beverages - Opportunity for businesses to create unique non-dairy alternatives to popular pumpkin spice beverages.
2. Plant-based Nut Milks - Opportunity for businesses to tap into the growing demand for non-dairy milk alternatives made from nuts like almonds.
3. DIY Food and Beverage Recipes - Opportunity for businesses to provide consumers with ingredients and tools to create their own unique recipes at home, like this pumpkin nut milk.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for this industry to create unique non-dairy alternatives for the growing demand for plant-based foods and drinks.
2. Nutrition and Health - Opportunity for this industry to promote the health benefits of plant-based nut milks and provide consumers with more options for non-dairy alternatives.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity for this industry to provide consumers with more resources for creating their own unique food and beverage recipes at home, including the ingredients and tools needed.