The Flare Magazine 'Heat Seeker' editorial may showcase an eclectic range of swimwear, but they do all have one thing in common, they would make a man's heart race in a split second. Sexy and seductive, the outfits are rife with various prints and patterns as well as textures and colors. Nevertheless, the wardrobe mainly adheres to a darker palette for more mystery.
Lensed by New York- and Toronto-based photographer Chris Nicholls, the Flare Magazine Heat Seeker editorial is set to appear in the July 2012 issue of the magazine. Model Bruna Tenorio was styled by Fiona Green. She clad the Brazilian beauty in designs from such labels as Tommy Hilfiger, Dries van Noten and Norma Kamali. Shot on location in Jamaica, the looks were perfected by beauty artist Simone Otis.
The Flare Magazine 'Heat Seeker' Editorial Stars Bruna Tenorio
1. Eclectic Swimwear - Opportunity for innovative swimwear brands to explore eclectic designs, patterns, and textures for a more daring and unique selection.
2. Sexy and Seductive Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities to create clothing that elicits strong emotional responses and captures attention with seductive designs and colors.
3. Dark Palette Trend - Potential for fashion brands to explore darker color palettes to create a sense of mystery and intrigue in their designs.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can leverage the trend of eclectic and seductive swimwear to offer cutting-edge designs that appeal to daring and fashion-forward consumers.
2. Swimwear - Swimwear industry can embrace the eclectic and seductive fashion trend, incorporating bold patterns, textures, and colors to attract customers seeking unique and eye-catching swimwear pieces.
3. Beauty - Beauty industry can collaborate with fashion brands to create complementary makeup and hair looks that enhance the allure and seductiveness of the eclectic swimwear trend.