The Tea Spot recently launched a collection of 'Simple Steeps,' which includes a range of loose-leaf fitness teas that boast functional benefits for the body.
Some of the varieties from the brand include Rise & Chai, Flat Belly, which boasts a tart and sweet taste from the inclusion of hibiscus and liquorice, as well as Citrus Boost, which can be enjoyed hot or cold. Each box contains five single-serving loose-leaf tea packets for easy enjoying.
While many different types of tea are able to offer numerous benefits on their own, these loose-leaf blends build upon the potent tea bases with superfood additions like fennel, anti-inflammatory turmeric, chamomile, rose and peppermint. In total, Simple Steeps is made up of five different and purposeful blends for health.
The Tea Spot's 'Simple Steeps' Boast Added Benefits for the Body
1. Functional Fitness Tea Blends - Functional fitness teas with added superfood ingredients are disrupting the traditional tea market.
2. Loose-leaf Teas for Health - Loose-leaf blends with added benefits are disrupting the market for traditional bagged teas.
3. Tea for Specific Body Benefits - Tea blends with targeted benefits for specific bodily needs are disrupting the general tea market.
1. Tea - Tea companies can innovate and expand their product offerings by incorporating functional ingredients into their traditional teas.
2. Fitness & Health - Companies in the fitness and health industry can incorporate functional teas into their wellness plans and programs.
3. Superfoods - Companies in the superfoods industry can innovate and expand their product offerings by creating functional tea blends that incorporate superfood ingredients.