FILA is exploring parkour culture with its new Fall/Winter 2022 campaign by recruiting athletes like Rachel Gough, Joe Scandrett, Robbie Griffith, and Stanislava “Stani” Kirilova to capture the highlights of the brand’s latest collection. The collection comprises puffer jackets, polar fleeces, knitwear, velour tracksuits, and varsity jackets in a variety of colors and fabrics. The unisex collection is crafted using 96% cotton in order to further the company’s efforts in sustainable production.
Collection highlights include the ‘Raffy Fleece,’ the ‘Bruce Crew,’ the ‘Lance Hoodie,’ and the ‘Griffin Pants.’ Each item comes decorated with FILA logos and boasts a streetwear aesthetic, making this collection ideal for sporty consumers.
The FILA Fall/Winter 2022 collection will debut on September 12, 2022, on the brand’s website.
Image Credit: FILA
FILA Celebrates Parkour Culture with its Athlete-Filled Campaign
1. Parkour-inspired Apparel - The trend towards parkour-inspired apparel offers disruptive innovation opportunities for athletic brands looking to create functional and stylish athletic apparel for sporty consumers.
2. Sustainable Athletic Wear - The trend towards sustainable athletic wear offers disruptive innovation opportunities for athletic brands looking to create environmentally friendly apparel that doesn't sacrifice style or function.
3. Unisex Collections - The trend towards unisex collections offers disruptive innovation opportunities for apparel brands looking to create versatile and inclusive collections that appeal to a wider range of consumers.
1. Athletic Wear - The athletic wear industry can explore the trend towards parkour-inspired apparel and sustainable athletic wear to create new and innovative products that appeal to sporty and environmentally-conscious consumers.
2. Streetwear Fashion - The streetwear fashion industry can leverage the trend towards parkour-inspired apparel and unisex collections to create fashion-forward and inclusive collections that appeal to a wider range of consumers.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The sustainable fashion industry can capitalize on the trend towards sustainable athletic wear to create eco-friendly apparel that balances function and style while also reducing the industry's environmental footprint.