The Fendi Fall 2013 menswear collection is a bold nod to Nordic couture. The overtly masculine apparel is rich in design and materials.
Fendi is an Italian luxury brand that does not spare any expense. Its collections feature the finest fabrics and luxe layers. The Fall 2013 men's debut is fierce, fashion forward and littered with Scandinavian inspirations. The domineering collection features an abundance of fur, leather, heavy wools and centers around outerwear. The coats of the collection were knockouts. Rugged looks included a full-length grey tweed overcoat with a gargantuan fur collar, an oiled leather asymmetrical jacket paired with a cozy neck-warmer and a fur muff and a stunning navy wool trench with a structured waist fanny pack.
The Fendi Fall 2013 Men's Collection is Structured
1. Nordic Couture Menswear - Opportunity for luxury brands to incorporate Scandinavian-inspired designs and materials into their menswear collections.
2. Fur and Leather Outerwear - Potential for fashion-forward brands to create bold and statement-making coats incorporating fur and leather in their designs.
3. Structured Waist Fanny Packs - Innovative opportunity to introduce structured waist fanny packs as a stylish and functional accessory in men's fashion.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can tap into the growing demand for Nordic-inspired menswear and offer high-end collections with a focus on design and materials.
2. Outerwear - Outerwear industry can explore the use of fur and leather in their coats to create unique and eye-catching designs.
3. Accessories - Fashion accessory brands can capitalize on the trend of structured waist fanny packs by creating stylish and functional options for men.