Sustain Natural is a feminine care brand that places emphasis on menstrual and sexual health. As a result, the company is somewhat of a hybrid.
Its product range consists of fully natural tampons, pads, and liners, as well as underwear, period cups, condoms and hygiene products that are free of chemicals. In addition to this, the feminine care brand also speaks to worries about sustainability and because of this, it sources its ingredients ethically — from the Fair Trade latex for the condoms to the organic cotton for the tampon, pads, and liners. Moreover, Sustain Natural recognizes that "over 20 million women in the U.S. [...] lack access to reproductive healthcare," and in response, the feminine care brand donates 10% of its profits to organizations that seek to combat this.
Image Credit: Sustain Natural
Sustain Natural Boasts a Variety of Products That are Safe
1. Natural Feminine Care - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating more natural and chemical-free feminine care products.
2. Sustainable Feminine Care - The rise of sustainability concerns opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in creating eco-friendly and ethically sourced feminine care products.
3. Socially Conscious Feminine Care - Addressing the lack of access to reproductive healthcare presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in supporting women's health and well-being.
1. Feminine Care Products - The feminine care industry can explore innovative ways to develop natural, sustainable, and socially conscious products for women's health.
2. Organic Cotton Industry - The organic cotton industry can collaborate with feminine care brands to meet the demand for ethically sourced and sustainable materials.
3. Reproductive Healthcare Organizations - Reproductive healthcare organizations can leverage partnerships with socially conscious feminine care brands to improve access to essential services for women.