Give your iPhone a little personality with this Feed Me iPhone sleeve from the good people at Connect Design. Your iPhone is an almost constant companion and, like any hardworking sidekick, your trusty communicator will feel a touch peckish every now and then. Repay your phone for all its hardwork with this fun and durable Feed Me sleeve.
The Feed Me sleeve features a set of eyes and one smiling mouth. Ready to chow down on all your odds and ends, the Feed Me sleeve features the perfect slot for your headphones, credit cards or USB keys. Simply feed your belongings into your iPhone's mouth and away you go. Luckily your iPhone lacks a disgestive track, so whatever you put in the belly of the beast is easily retrievable.
Cute, handy and fun, the Feed Me iPhone sleeve is too darling to pass up.
The Feed Me iPhone Sleeve Gives Your Trusty Companion a Little Personality
1. Smartphone Personalization - The trend of adding personality to smartphones through creative accessories like the Feed Me iPhone sleeve can be capitalized upon to offer customizable smartphone cases, skins, and other accessories.
2. Functional Phone Accessories - This trend provides an opportunity to create more functional phone accessories such as phone cases that also act as wallets, cardholders, and organizers.
3. Cute Tech Accessories - There is a growing demand for cute, quirky, and whimsical tech accessories like the Feed Me iPhone sleeve, providing an opportunity to create a line of similar products for different types of gadgets.
1. Technology - The technology industry can benefit from these trends by creating a line of creative and functional accessories for smartphones, tablets, and other gadgets.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel companies can expand their product lines to include tech accessories, like cute and stylish smartphone cases, to appeal to individuals looking to add personality to their devices.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can capitalize on the growing demand for quirky and whimsical tech accessories like the Feed Me iPhone sleeve by offering similar products or partnering with accessory companies to create co-branded options.