This gorgeous fashion film entitled 'Black/White' was made for British Vogue for the March 2009 issue. The fashion story features the beautiful model Anja Rubrik in a delicious series of black and white robes and outfits.
The result is iconic and bold, using some of the best brands and designer names in the industry such as Martin Margiela, Dior, Vivienne Westwood, and Viktor & Rolf. The story was photographed by Nick Knight and the film was co-directed with Ruth Hogben.
Brilliantly stunning work and a kicking soundtrack!
Striking 'Black/White' for British Vogue March 2009
1. Monochromatic Fashion Films - The use of a single color in fashion films offers a new level of visual appeal and creative storytelling.
2. Designer Fashion Film Collaborations - Collaborations between fashion designers and film directors can produce stunning and iconic work that showcases the designer's brand in a unique and creative way.
3. Soundtrack-centric Fashion Films - Fashion films with a strong focus on the soundtrack can create a more immersive and emotional experience that captivates and engages viewers.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the power of fashion films to create iconic and memorable visuals that showcase their brand in a unique way.
2. Film - Film directors can collaborate with fashion brands and designers to create visually stunning and imaginative fashion films with a unique aesthetic.
3. Music - Music can play a significant role in enhancing the emotional impact of fashion films and create a more immersive and memorable experience for viewers.