The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Neutral State' online editorial offers a stunning lesson in neutral tones ranging from eggshell to nude. Camouflaged against the craggy desert backdrop, model Ania Yudina is dressed head-to-toe in skin-colored skivvies. Although dressing up in such lingerie might not be appropriate for the setting, it does look incredibly romantic and visually striking.
Shot by photographer David Cohen de Lara with art direction by Bianca Manzana de Agustin, the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Neutral State' online editorial was captured on the Spanish coast. Styled by April Jumelet, the photoshoot showcases breezy pieces fro the likes of Yolanda Cris, Gori de Palma and Andrés Sarda. Beauty artist Vannessa Chan perfected the looks with straight locks and barely-there makeup.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Neutral State' Editorial Stars Ania Yudina
1. Neutral Tones in Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore and incorporate neutral tones into their designs, creating visually striking and romantic looks.
2. Desert-inspired Fashion - Potential for fashion designers to draw inspiration from desert landscapes, creating unique and camouflaged designs that capture attention.
3. Lingerie as Daywear - Emerging trend of using lingerie as outerwear, providing an opportunity for brands to develop versatile pieces that can be worn in various settings.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trends by introducing collections that emphasize neutral tones, desert-inspired designs, and lingerie as daywear.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with capturing images that incorporate neutral tones, desert landscapes, and lingerie as a creative twist to their portfolio.
3. Beauty - Beauty artists can explore minimal makeup looks and hairstyles that complement the neutral tones and romantic aesthetic of the trend.