The new Spring Summer 2008 collection from ultra-stylish British label Linda Farrow Vintage features a selection of chic eyewear by impressive designers including Bernhard Willhelm, Jeremy Scott and Raf Simons.
Linda Farrow Vintage was re-launched in 2003 by Simon Jablon, the son of the 70's designer Linda, after discovering a generous stash of 70's and 80's sunglasses in the family's warehouse. Over 2000 different designs, all in pristine condition and ranging from a single piece to 500 per style were painstakingly catalogued. Jablon began selling this unique back-catalogue to exclusive retailers world-wide and the Linda Farrow Vintage brand quickly established a reputation for originality and flair.
This season, six new styles are now available online at Colette.
Linda Farrow Vintage recently collaborated with Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony - Spring Summer 2008.
Check out Linda Farrow Vintage's 70's Revival runway show below:
Linda Farrow Haute Couture Eyewear For Spring Summer 2008
1. Retro Eyewear - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity in creating a new line of eyewear that looks to previous decades and incorporates modern design elements.
2. Designer Collaborations - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity in collaborating with fashion designers to create unique and exclusive eyewear collections.
3. Cataloging Vintage Inventory - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity in creating a business that catalogs and sells vintage inventory like Linda Farrow Vintage.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry professionals can reference the trend in retro eyewear for potential product development.
2. Eyewear - Eyewear industry professionals can reference the trend in designer collaborations for potential partnerships and collaborations with fashion designers.
3. Vintage Reselling - Entrepreneurs in the vintage resale industry can reference the trend in cataloging vintage inventory for potential business ideas and strategies.