The Fancy Swimwear Summer 2012 lookbook revolves around wild decadence in the desert. Although the swimsuit collection is fit for the girls on 'Jersey Shore,' the fashion house acknowledges the fact that many women are gravitating towards a more ladylike way of life by having these otherwise provocative models partaking in an impromptu tea time.
Shot by Catherine Asanov, the Fancy Swimwear Summer 2012 lookbook is nevertheless fabulously bold, complete with some hair-pulling. The Safari-themed collection was designed by Liz Luque. It is filled with gold lamé, 3D animal print, neon colors, glitter, sheer fabrics and cut-out one-pieces. The well-photographed catalog really lets these swimsuits really shine as well as the models rocking them.
The Fancy Swimwear Summer 2012 Catalog Takes Place in a Desert
1. Decadent Desert Fashion - The Fancy Swimwear Summer 2012 catalog highlights the trend of wild decadence in fashion, presenting an opportunity for brands to explore bold and lavish designs inspired by desert landscapes.
2. Ladylike Swimwear - The inclusion of provocative models partaking in impromptu tea time in the lookbook highlights the trend of women gravitating towards a more ladylike way of life, providing an opportunity for swimwear brands to create sophisticated and feminine designs.
3. Bold and Glittery - The use of gold lamé, neon colors, glitter, and sheer fabrics in the Safari-themed swimwear collection showcases the trend of bold and glittery fashion choices, opening up opportunities for brands to experiment with eye-catching and attention-grabbing designs.
1. Fashion - The Fancy Swimwear Summer 2012 catalog trends present opportunities for the fashion industry to create luxurious and sophisticated swimwear designs inspired by decadent desert landscapes.
2. Swimwear - The catalog's portrayal of provocative models partaking in impromptu tea time reflects the trend of women gravitating towards a more ladylike way of life, providing an opportunity for swimwear brands to cater to this market with elegant and feminine designs.
3. Cosmetics - The bold and glittery fashion choices in the swimwear collection create opportunities for the cosmetics industry to offer complementary products such as shimmering body oils, glittery sunscreens, and vibrant makeup shades.