Let me totally redefine your idea of the skinny jean, because you haven’t seen skin tight until you’ve laid your peepers on these faux denim leggings.
Complete with the ‘distressed’ look, these Rock & Republic leggings look way too much like the 80s fashion comeback jeans many of us have dangling in our closets.
Fashonista says they’re “screen printed to look like jeans with pockets, buttons, seams and sometimes even different washes and wrinkles for an authentic touch.”
While they’re likely the most comfortable ‘jeans’ you’ll ever wear physically, only the truly body-confident will feel emotionally comfortable strutting in these under the judgmental public eye.
Rock & Republic's Shockingly Realistic Fake Jeans For Summer 2009
1. Faux Denim Leggings - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing advanced printing technologies to create even more realistic denim-like patterns on leggings.
2. Distressed Look - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating innovative techniques to replicate the distressed and worn-out appearance of jeans on various clothing items.
3. Comfortable Jeans - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing new materials and fabrics that combine the comfort of leggings with the look and style of jeans.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with fashion brands to incorporate faux denim leggings into their collections and provide consumers with unique and trendy options.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing automated manufacturing processes to efficiently produce faux denim leggings with high-quality prints and distressed details.
3. Textile Printing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Advancing textile printing technologies to achieve highly realistic denim-like patterns on various types of fabrics, opening up new possibilities for design and customization.