Australia-based design company Facet Studio has created this innovative retail interior design for Streetology in Sydney, Australia.
Streetology specializes in stylish urban apparel and streetwear brands from across the globe. Boasting Sydney’‘s largest collection of New Era caps, Streetology now—thanks to Facet Studio—has an interior design that is as trendy as its offerings.
The most notable feature of the new space is its system of T-shirt tubes and dispensers. These tubes, which are each 100 mm in diameter and made of plastic, are encased in 100-by-1,500 mm dispensers. At their maximum capacity, the dispensers can hold 2,550 plastic tubes of rolled-up tees. When a T-shirt is sold, the tube disappears from the dispenser. According to the designers, they designed this innovative tube and dispenser system to “visualize commerciality.”
Facet Studio Designs Retail Space Based on a System of Tube Dispensers
1. Tube Dispenser Retail - Creating a retail space based on tube dispensers will innovate and modernize the retail industry.
2. Visual Commerciality - A focus on visualizing commerciality through innovative retail designs will disrupt the fashion industry.
3. Urban Streetwear - A surge in the popularity of urban streetwear will lead fashion brands to create more urban-inspired collections.
1. Retail Industry - The use of innovative tube and dispenser systems to display merchandise will revolutionize the retail industry.
2. Fashion Industry - Emphasizing the visual aesthetic of commerciality in retail space will revamp the fashion industry.
3. Streetwear Industry - The popularity of streetwear fashion will impact the streetwear industry through increased competition and new collections featuring urban-inspired designs.