extreme cashmere’s newest summer capsule ‘Cashmere Loves Summer’ comprises of comfortable knitwear essentials just in time for warmer weather. The campaign uses land and water to showcase the unique pieces, channeling the aesthetics of Ibiza to prove that cashmere is a universal closet staple.
Bodysuits, tank tops, and shorts arrive in green, pink, red, gray, and more. Standout pieces include a wrapped halter neck top that can be secured with a bow, multicolor mesh tank tops, briefs, and tube tops. The form-fitting garments can be worn year-round, no matter what time of day. extreme cashmere also offers a unisex range for the collection.
The Amsterdam-based label will release the ‘Cashmere Loves Summer’ collection in the coming weeks.
Image Credit: extreme cashmere
extreme cashmere Debuts a Comfortable Unisex Cashmere Collection
1. Universal Cashmere Fashion - Explore the potential for cashmere to be a versatile and year-round material in new fashion collections beyond traditional winter wear.
2. Sustainable Cashmere Production - Develop more sustainable and ethical cashmere production methods to reduce negative environmental and social impacts and meet growing consumer demand.
3. Gender-neutral Unisex Clothing - Design and market more gender-neutral and unisex clothing options that cater to diverse body types and styles beyond traditional binary gender norms.
1. Fashion - Revamp traditional fashion industry practices and explore new markets for cashmere items that cater to more seasons and demographics.
2. Sustainability - Engage in research and development for sustainable cashmere production and consumption practices and invest in new business models of circular economy.
3. Retail - Innovate in retail spaces to cater to the unique needs and preferences of diverse customers, including the creation of gender-neutral fitting rooms and online custom orders.