The Euroman August 2011 collection features model Gertrude Hegelund and was shot by fashion photographer Honer Akrawi. The collection is a great and simple line of wearables for those fashion lovers out there that are looking for something warm and comfy for the upcoming fall and winter season. The collection features a limited range of shades including grey, blacks and creams. It uses timeless beauty and simplistic features to encourage a more naturalistic approach to beauty.
The collection features various tweed and houndstooth designs that optimize the few shades that the collection uses. Hegelund is shown modelling both tweed bottoms and a top and jacket. It is incredible to see what fashion can come from using a basic color palette, and the Euroman August 2011 collection does an excellent job of showing what simplistic fashion can create.
Eurowoman August 2011 Features Timeless and Comfortable Clothes
1. Neutral Fashion Trends - Opportunity for fashion companies to create simplistic yet timeless clothing using a neutral color palette
2. Comfortable Clothing - Opportunity for companies to create clothing that is both warm and comfortable for the colder seasons
3. Tweed and Houndstooth Designs - Opportunity for companies to incorporate these classic designs in their clothing collections
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can use neutral colors and classic designs to create simple yet timeless clothing for consumers
2. Textile - Textile companies can develop new materials that are warm and comfortable for fall and winter clothing collections
3. Retail - Retail companies can capitalize on the trend of simple and comfortable clothing for consumers during colder seasons