Designer Roberto López Etxeberria presents his latest Etxeberria Fall/Winter 2013 menswear line in a luxurious catalog that modernizes traditional Nordic outerwear.
From structured wool coats to voluminous fur jackets, this chic and sophisticated menswear line cleans up a past era aesthetic making it more fashion forward for a new generation of style setters.
The Etxeberria Fall/Winter 2013 collection catalog marries clean silhouettes along with ribbed piping details. From oversized outerwear that boasts dramatic draping details to angular collar shapes, this modern menswear line is a fresh take on a classic Nordic aesthetic. Showcased at Madrid Fashion Week, this collection mixes wool, leather and fur materials to create durable and cozy coats that exude a rugged and masculine air while remaining impeccably crafted and undeniably stylish.
The Etxeberria Fall/Winter 2013 Lookbook is Winter Ready
1. Luxury Catalogs - The trend of creating luxurious and sophisticated catalogs to showcase fashion lines, blurring the line between traditional catalogs and art books, presents an opportunity for innovative marketing strategies.
2. Modernized Traditional Aesthetics - The trend of taking classic styles and making them more fashion forward presents an opportunity for designers and brands to create disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by combining the allure of nostalgia with cutting-edge style.
3. Mixed Modern Materials - The trend of combining materials like wool, leather and fur to create durable and stylish garments presents an opportunity for innovative fashion designers to create unique and sustainable clothing.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace the trend of modernizing traditional aesthetics and creating luxury catalogs as a way to revive nostalgia and create renewed excitement in the market through innovative marketing and design strategies.
2. Publishing - The publishing industry can take advantage of the trend of creating luxurious catalogs by partnering with luxury brands to produce high-end publications that blur the lines between traditional catalogs and art books.
3. Retail - The retail industry can take advantage of the trend of modernizing traditional aesthetics and the use of mixed materials by introducing new lines of fashion and accessories that combine classic and contemporary styles with an emphasis on sustainability.