Underwear just got nutritious, thanks to Aussiebum, and Australian company who is using vitamins to enrich your next pair of skivvies.
The microfibre of the underwear is treated with acerola, which is high in vitamin c and antioxidents. Apparently, the nutritious additives can remain in your underpants for up to 15 wash cycles. If you want them to last longer, simply don't wash your underwear. Lol.
Implications - As part of a health binge, products that incorporate even the most minute elements of a healthy lifestyle will be popular among consumers. Businesses shouldn't look past health gimmicks as they can be an integral feature of many successful products -- like these Essence by Aussiebum underpants.
Essence by Aussiebum is Vitamin-Enriched
1. Vitamin-enriched Products - The trend of incorporating vitamins into products is gaining traction, presenting an opportunity for businesses to create innovative offerings infused with nutritional benefits.
2. Microfiber Technology - Microfiber technology is revolutionizing various industries by introducing new functionalities and properties, allowing for the development of unique and enhanced products like Aussiebum's nutritious underwear.
3. Health Gimmicks - The use of health gimmicks in consumer products can capture the attention and interest of health-conscious individuals, providing businesses with a chance to create disruptive innovations like vitamin-infused underpants.
1. Apparel Industry - The apparel industry can explore the integration of nutrient-enhanced textiles to create functional and health-promoting clothing items, tapping into the growing demand for wellness-focused products.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can leverage the trend of vitamin-enriched products to develop innovative solutions that offer nutritional benefits beyond traditional supplements, opening doors to novel consumer offerings.
3. Textile Industry - The textile industry can embrace microfiber technology to create textiles with advanced functionalities, such as vitamin-infused fabrics, pushing the boundaries of traditional materials and driving innovation in various sectors.