The two most snuggable things in the world are dogs and pillows, and graphic designer Erin Flett has fused those two things into one impressive canine cushion for the world to enjoy. The adorable puppy seen on the surface of the pillow is based on a family friend’s pet named Bruiser, and it has been stylishly rendered in a multitude of colors to adorn these comfy products. The pillows themselves are made from 100% cotton bark cloth, adding another dog reference to the construction of these things.
Those interested in getting themselves the 10” x 10” dog pillow may do so on Erin Flett’s Etsy page, where they retail for around $30. And if canines aren’t your thing, Flett also sells pillows with frog, squirrel, cat, rabbit and floral prints.
Erin Flett Creates Artistic Dog Pillows for Human & Pet Use
1. Artistic Canine Pillows - Creating artistic pillows featuring dogs can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the home decor industry.
2. Multifunctional Pet Products - Designing pet products that can be used by both humans and pets opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the pet industry.
3. Customizable Home Accessories - Offering customizable pillows with a variety of prints allows for disruptive innovation in the home decor sector.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can benefit from incorporating artistic canine pillows into their product offerings.
2. Pet - The pet industry can explore the potential of creating multifunctional pet products, like dog pillows, that appeal to both pets and their owners.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can capitalize on the trend of customizable home accessories, such as pillows with various prints, to cater to individual customer preferences.