In our increasingly digital age, many consumers are worried about the privacy and ownership of their data, hence the launch of the new privacy-focused communication device—the enclayve block. The tool gives consumers the ability to control their data ownership by storing all information, including photos, video likes, posts, and comments of friends, locally on the enclayve Block and app. Users can invite loved ones to join, building a network-of-networks that can be connected, disconnected, and controlled by the individual.
“With enclayve, you can have your own private social media network and can still be on Facebook and Instagram. You have a place for private information while still being able to participate in public networks. We truly believe that the option to have safety and privacy is something that everyone deserves,” said enclayve CEO and founder Dave Chura.
Image Credit: enclayve Group
The enclayve Block Stores Data Locally to Maintain Privacy
1. Privacy-focused Communication - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop secure communication platforms that prioritize user privacy and give individuals control over their own data.
2. Data Ownership Control - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create solutions that enable individuals to take ownership of their data and decide how it is shared and used.
3. Network-of-networks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build platforms that allow users to create interconnected networks that can be managed independently, providing greater flexibility and control.
1. Communication Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop secure and privacy-focused communication devices and apps that empower individuals to protect their data.
2. Data Storage and Management - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create solutions for local data storage and management that give individuals full control over their personal information.
3. Social Media Platforms - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build social media platforms that offer private networks alongside public participation, allowing users to maintain privacy while engaging with larger communities.