There is a reason why people once held the superstitious belief that a camera captured the soul of the person being photographed and in a way the work of Emma Howell addresses it. Emma Howell has decided to print her images on malleable glass to better immortalize the beauty of a person or place.
In a time when photography is so 'easy' that any smuck with a digital camera can call themselves a photographer, Emma Howell goes to painstaking lengths to create works of art that speak to them on a deeper level. She writes, "Most people are not able to experience a place that is unaffected by the human presence. So I’m creating a way for others to experience this in a way that’s more than looking at a flat print of the cliché beach we all see and know."
Artist Emma Howell Allows People to Enjoy Photography in a Different Way
1. Glass-printed Art - Opportunity for artists to explore new ways of displaying and experiencing photography by printing images on malleable glass.
2. Emotional Photography - Opportunity for photographers to create works of art that evoke deeper emotions and connections through their images.
3. Immortalizing Beauty - Opportunity to use glass printing techniques to preserve and showcase the beauty of people and places in a unique and lasting way.
1. Art Galleries - Opportunity for art galleries to showcase glass-printed photography as a unique and captivating form of art.
2. Photography Equipment - Opportunity for photography equipment manufacturers to develop and promote glass printing technology for photographers seeking to create emotional and immersive experiences.
3. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor companies to offer glass-printed photography as a unique and personalized way to decorate living spaces.