Hardly looking real is the incredibly talented Emily Wake in the Amica Italy July 2010 editorial. This knockout spread features the beautiful Australian model made-up in gold, brown, silver and neon metallic makeup—and honestly, no one else would’ve been able to pull it off better.
Photographer Jean-François Lepage and stylist Darryl Rodrigues not only helped to strengthen this shoot, but really knew how to make it come to life. Be sure to check out the gallery for more shots from the Emily Wake Amica Italy July 2010 Issue.
The Emily Wake Amica Italy July 2010 Spread is Structured
1. Metallic Makeup Trend - Opportunity for cosmetic brands to innovate with metallic makeup products, creating new shades and finishes.
2. Fashion Photography Innovation - Potential for photographers to experiment with metallic themes and unique styling techniques.
3. Modeling Industry Transformation - Opportunity for models to showcase their versatility and embrace unconventional looks in the industry.
1. Cosmetics Industry - Disruptive innovation potential in the cosmetics industry to develop new metallic makeup products.
2. Fashion Photography Industry - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion photography industry by incorporating metallic themes and unconventional styling techniques.
3. Modeling Industry - Transformation potential in the modeling industry to embrace unconventional looks and experiment with metallic makeup.