Pixelynx, an emerging music-focused metaverse gaming platform founded by deadmau5, has announced the launch of 'Elynxir,' the company's first-ever mobile game. This week, the new game was unveiled at Niantic Lightship Summit in San Francisco.
To create the new game, Pixelynx teamed up with the New York-based design studio WØRKS, which is widely known for its work with Kanye West, Versace, Fear of God, Louis Vuitton, and more. Together, the two companies aimed to create a highly immersive game that would allow musicians and fans to interact in ways that were never possible before Web3.
“Elynixir introduces an entirely new level of creative immersion and gameplay in the music metaverse. It’s a world built on the premise that artists and fans want fun and exciting new ways to interact and drive culture together,” said Pixelynx CEO Inder Phull.
Image Credit: Elynxir
Pixelynx's New Mobile Web3 Game 'Elynixir' is for Musicians and Fans
1. Music Metaverse Gaming - The emergence of music-focused metaverse gaming platforms presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the gaming and music industries.
2. Mobile Web3 Development - The continued development of mobile Web3 technology presents an opportunity for new and highly immersive mobile gaming experiences.
3. Artist and Fan Interaction - Innovative approaches to artist and fan interaction through gaming and metaverse platforms present disruptive opportunities for the music industry.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can capitalize on the emergence of music metaverse gaming platforms like Pixelynx to create new and more immersive gaming experiences.
2. Music - The music industry can leverage mobile Web3 technology and innovative artist and fan interaction approaches to create new revenue streams.
3. Design - The design industry can play a critical role in the development of highly immersive gaming and metaverse platforms, presenting opportunities for innovative collaborations with companies like Pixelynx.