If magical creatures such as forest nymphs existed today, they would probably being sporting looks such as those featured throughout the ELLE Mexico 'Infancia Terrible' editorial. With feminine pixie cuts that change colors with almost every new still, dramatic flowy dresses and a green backdrop, the images are slightly surreal and entirely gorgeous.
The ELLE Mexico 'Infancia Terrible' editorial exclusively showcases from the Jean Paul Gaultier haute couture collections. The French designer's bold and colorful creations were styled by Adele Cany. Shot in both color and black and white by photographer Paul Morel, the editorial stars model Luisa Bianchin. The svelte beauty has sharp features that coincide with the fantastical look of a nymph. Yet nothing can compare with the fashion showcased.
The ELLE Mexico 'Infancia Terrible' Photoshoot Stars Luisa Bianchin
1. Feminine Pixie Cuts - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop personalized, color-changing hair dyes for pixie cuts to offer unique and customizable looks.
2. Dramatic Flowy Dresses - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create technologically advanced fabrics that mimic the appearance of flowing dresses while providing enhanced comfort and versatility.
3. Bold and Colorful Haute Couture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sustainable and eco-friendly materials in the production of bold and colorful haute couture garments to meet the growing demand for ethical fashion.
1. Haircare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative styling products and tools to achieve and maintain transformative pixie cut looks.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine traditional craftsmanship with advanced fabric technologies to create dramatic, flowy dresses that revolutionize the fashion industry.
3. Luxury Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with sustainable material suppliers to produce bold and colorful haute couture collections that appeal to ethically conscious consumers.