Lebanese couturier Elie Saab is infamous for his intricate work with dresses and bridal wear, and this season its no different -- the Elie Saab SS11 Couture collection is just as delicately unique.
Cascading floral designs, rich lavenders and Greco-inspired pieces are stunning representations of what the upcoming haute couture season has to offer. Should a fabulous evening await your arrival, then make sure you step on the scene with an Elie Saab SS11 Couture dress.
Fall in Love with the Elie Saab SS11 Couture Line
1. Intricate Embellishments - Opportunity for fashion designers to experiment with intricate embellishments and unique designs in evening wear.
2. Greco-inspired Fashion - Fashion industry can explore Greek-inspired designs and motifs in their collections to create a unique and timeless aesthetic.
3. Rich Lavender Color Palette - Potential for beauty and home decor industries to incorporate rich lavender shades into their products and designs for a luxurious and sophisticated appeal.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can take inspiration from Elie Saab's collection to create their own line of exquisitely embellished evening wear.
2. Beauty - Beauty brands can develop new makeup and nail polish collections featuring the trendy rich lavender color palette.
3. Home Decor - Home decor companies can incorporate the opulent rich lavender shades into their product offerings to add a touch of elegance and luxury to interior spaces.