Michi's Electric Bodysuit is a performance garment that is both fashion-forward and practical. The bodysuit is available in four styles -- Black, Black Mesh, an Ink blue and a Rosewood dusty rose pink -- with each garment made from a Liquid Gloss fabric. The fabric makes this piece easily transition from workout to night out thanks to its body-conscious and flattering silhouette.
Michi specializes in high quality activewear and technical apparel that is always sustainable and style-conscious. This bodysuit stays true to its brand philosophy and boasts eight-way stretch fabric that allows for maximum comfort. The garment also features a 12" body-contouring back zipper that doesn't constrict the body's natural movements -- ideal for working out or dancing.
Made in Canada, the Electric Bodysuit is also a BLUESIGN®-approved and OEKO-TEX® certified product.
Michi's Electric Bodysuit Combines Aesthetics and Practicality
1. Fashion-forward Activewear - Designing activewear that is both stylish and practical presents a disruptive innovation opportunity to meet consumers' needs for versatile clothing.
2. Sustainable Technical Fabrics - Innovating with sustainable technical fabrics helps to align sustainability efforts with style and functionality of garments.
3. Multi-functional Clothing - Creating multi-functional clothing that transitions from workout to night out presents an opportunity to tap into a growing demand for versatile clothing.
1. Fashion - Innovating in the fashion industry to create new designs that cater to fitness enthusiasts' needs and preferences.
2. Athleisure - Opportunities in the athleisure industry to create sustainable, trendy and multi-functional clothes that can be used both inside and outside the gym.
3. Sustainability - Creating new products that are sustainable, comfortable and functional aligns with the growing sustainability trend and addresses consumers' changing needs.