The El Pais 'Cara De Los 90' editorial is filled with minimalist monochromatic fashion. Although this is often a time when fashion magazines embrace pretty prints and vibrant colors for feminine ensembles that reflect the spring mood, this particular publication shows that they are not style sheep. Instead, they embrace the atypical through sharply tailored, sophisticated outfits.
Lensed by New York-native photographer David Roemer, the El Pais Cara De Los 90 photo shoot is as simple as the fashion it showcases. It stars model Cara Delevingne. The British beauty was styled by Barbara Martelo, who forewent using a lot of accessories except for the occasional ring and, of course, an army of Louboutin heels. The pop of red is a nice touch.
The El Pais 'Cara De Los 90' Editorial Stars a Stark Cara Delevingne
1. Minimalist Fashion - There is an opportunity for creating a minimalist fashion brand that is focused on simplicity and sophistication.
2. Monochromatic Fashion - Creating monochromatic fashion pieces that are suitable for all seasons is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Sophisticated Outfits - Investing in the creation of sharply tailored, sophisticated outfits for all genders would be a smart move.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry could benefit from investing in minimalist and monochromatic fashion brands.
2. Photography Industry - There is potential for photographers to cater to the demand for minimalist fashion photoshoots.
3. Footwear Industry - The creation of sophisticated footwear to complement minimalist fashion outfits could be a lucrative opportunity for the footwear industry.