For children looking to learn more about the buildings that surround them, the Tinybop educational architecture app provides an inviting and gamified way to enter into the various iconic skyscrapers. The app focuses on providing a highly visual interface using cartoon-style graphics that allow players to experience the buildings from a first person perspective without having to physically visit them.
The app, fittingly entitled 'Skyscrapers' offers a digital exploration all things architecture. Children are able to construct their own city skylines and create the buildings by building the floors. Each floor has a different function and purpose with different colors marking whether the space is used for offices or residential. As children progress through the game, the features they can add in the buildings become more and more complex.
Tinybop Lets Children Explore Famous Buildings Using Cartoons
1. Educational Gaming Apps for Architecture - Opportunity for developers to create more educational apps that gamify learning about architecture for children.
2. First Person Perspective Apps for Children - Developers have an opportunity to produce more first-person perspective apps that enhance children’s learning experiences.
3. Colorful & Interactive Uis for Children - Developers can create innovative UIs that feature colorful and interactive elements that appeal to children.
1. Education Technology - The education technology industry can benefit from developing more interactive and engaging apps that make learning fun and enjoyable for children.
2. Mobile App Development - The mobile app development industry has an opportunity to produce more apps that offer educational gaming experiences to children.
3. Architecture and Construction - The architecture and construction industry can leverage educational architecture apps to educate children about architectural designs and increase interest in their industry.