Youtube channel Fluff Berry Puff has gained viral status with DIY videos on how to create your own edible gummy drinks and other fun objects. The videos range from tutorials like 'How To Make Real Sriracha Chili Hot Sauce Pudding Jelly' to 'DIY Edible EOS' Lip balms made of Gummy Bears. The unique channel has over 80,000 subscribers and its videos get thousands of views.
The channel's edible gummy soda bottles are made by emptying bottles of their liquid and then replacing it with a liquid and gelatin mixture that is microwaved for a minute. The container then goes into the freezer for two hours to set. Once the mixture is set, you can delicately cut the bottle up and eat it, making for a fun party trick.
Edible Gummy Drinks and Shapes Are Taking the Internet by Storm
1. Edible Gummy Drinks - The trend of edible gummy drinks and shapes offers opportunities for companies to innovate with new flavors, shapes, and packaging.
2. DIY Edible Products - The trend of DIY edible products presents opportunities for food and beverage companies to engage with consumers through interactive experiences and customizable products.
3. Alternative Packaging - The trend of using edible packaging offers opportunities for sustainable packaging solutions and unique product experiences for consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can take advantage of the trend of edible gummy drinks and DIY edible products to create innovative experiences for consumers and stand out in the market.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can explore the trend of alternative packaging, such as edible gummy bottles, as a sustainable and unique solution for packaging various products.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can incorporate the trend of edible gummy drinks and objects as part of interactive and fun experiences for events and parties.