Capitalizing on expanding the working-from-home market, Swiss tech designer Rolling Square launched the EDGE WFH kit, a modular laptop attachment that makes video conferencing accessible. The sleek minimalist gadget attaches to the back of a laptop. It acts as a secure smartphone holder, allowing consumers to use the attached phone as a dedicated webcam or a convenient second screen.
The slim, lightweight EDGE WFH kit is made with machined aluminum and features powerful magnetic technology for security and durability. The kit offers optional add-ons covering functions like rapid wireless charging for smartphones and adjustable lighting to improve video quality. The EDGE WFH kit is available for purchase online from the already-funded IndieGoGo campaign.
Image Credit: Rolling Square
Rolling Square Released the EDGE WFH Kit for Video Conferencing
1. Modular WFH Attachments - By creating modular attachments for laptops, businesses can expand the functionality of remote work set-ups.
2. Video Conferencing Accessibility - Designing products that allow consumers to use their smartphones as webcams can increase accessibility to video conferencing.
3. Optional Add-ons - By offering optional add-ons such as adjustable lighting and wireless charging, businesses can adapt to customer needs while also increasing revenue.
1. Technology - Technology companies can develop and market modular laptop attachments to support remote working capabilities and increase accessibility to video conferencing.
2. Mobile Devices - Mobile device companies can invest in the creation of specialized smartphone attachments designed for video conferencing and remote working.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can expand their product lines by offering optional add-ons like adjustable lighting and wireless charging similar to the EDGE WFH Kit.