As a solution to achieving more sustainable sources for urban energy, the 'Eddy GT' wind turbine is tailored to suit the needs of smoggy cities everywhere.
Developed by Urban Green Energy, the 'Eddy GT' is a one-kilowatt wind turbine that that is as silent as they come. Designed to be perched atop buildings, the 'Eddy GT' has superior wind-harnessing capabilities as it catches gusts on its vertical rotating axis. Besides moving towards eco-friendly practices, this wind powerhouse is actually very attractive too.
The 'Eddy GT' Wind Turbine is Eco-Exalted
1. Sustainable Energy Solutions - The 'Eddy GT' wind turbine offers a sustainable energy solution for urban areas, reducing reliance on fossil fuels.
2. Vertical Wind Turbines - The use of vertical rotating axis wind turbines like the 'Eddy GT' provides an innovative alternative to traditional horizontal turbines.
3. Silent Turbine Technology - The 'Eddy GT' wind turbine's silent operation opens up possibilities for incorporating wind energy into densely populated urban areas.
1. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy industry can benefit from the deployment of silent, urban-friendly wind turbines like the 'Eddy GT'.
2. Architecture and Construction - The architecture and construction industry can incorporate vertical wind turbines like the 'Eddy GT' into building designs, creating sustainable and aesthetically pleasing structures.
3. Urban Planning - Urban planners can integrate the 'Eddy GT' wind turbine into city infrastructure to help meet sustainability goals and reduce carbon emissions.