Eddie Bauer has announced its collaborative collection with Christopher Bevans. Bevans, who is the newly appointed creative director of the brand, has designed for iconic brands and figures such as JAY-Z, Pharrell, Nike, and Yeezy. Since Bevan's relocation to Portland, Oregon, the designer has expressed interest in the outdoors and wants that to reflect in his work. Bevan's expertise will result in new design sensibilities for Eddie Bauer.
The outdoor apparel collection features outerwear, hoodies, polos, and more. The color scheme includes camel, gray, and navy blue among other multi-shade designs. Backpacks, trucker, and straw hats are the perfect accessory to match.
The Eddie Bauer x Christopher Bevans collection is available now on the Eddie Bauer website.
Image Credit: Eddie Bauer
The 'Eddie Bauer x Christopher Bevans' Collection is Ideal for Summer
1. Collaborative Collections - Partnering with designers from various industries can bring fresh perspectives and create new design sensibilities.
2. Fashion Meets Function - Blurring the line between fashion and outdoor gear creates a new market for stylish and functional apparel.
3. Outdoor Lifestyle Fashion - Designing with an emphasis on the outdoors and adventure can tap into the growing demand for lifestyle-driven products.
1. Outdoor Apparel - Partnering with fashion designers to create new outdoor apparel collections can provide a competitive edge in the market.
2. Fashion - Introducing outdoor-inspired designs in fashion collections can expand brand offerings and attract new customers.
3. Sports Apparel - Incorporating fashion-forward designs into sports apparel can create a unique brand identity and increase customer appeal.