If you want an edgy rock ‘n roll look next summer, check out the new Ed Hardy Spring 2009 collection by designer Christian Audigier.
The outrageously funky collection was showcased a few days ago on the main stage at the Mercedes-Benz Spring 2009 Los Angeles Fashion Week.
The new Ed Hardy collection features an explosion of cold bright colors, skulls and tattoo-inspired artwork. And even though the designs are meant to showcase spring fashion, a few leg warmers even made it into the collection.
“The 2009 Ed Hardy collection brings forward a very exciting time in fashion history,” explained designer Christian Audigier. “I have taken the best elements of funky flair, outrageous accessories, and flamboyant colors, and created the freshest styles and designs.”
Ed Hardy Mercedes-Benz Spring 2009
1. Tattoo-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for brands to incorporate tattoo-inspired artwork and designs into their clothing lines.
2. Bright Colors and Bold Patterns - Potential for fashion designers to experiment with cold bright colors and vibrant patterns in their collections.
3. Rock 'n Roll Fashion - Opportunity to create edgy and rebellious styles that draw inspiration from rock 'n roll aesthetics.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to infuse their designs with tattoo-inspired artwork and vibrant colors.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Opportunity for apparel manufacturers to incorporate bold patterns and edgy designs into their production lines.
3. Accessories - Potential for accessory brands to create unique and flamboyant pieces that complement the tattoo-inspired fashion trend.