The Bra Bag
A bra in a form of shopping bag! Imagine women carrying their groceries in their transformed underwear. This bra is known as â€œNo! Shopping Bag Braâ€ and is expected to greatly reduced the use of plastic bags by shoppers in Japan. It's no wonder that these Japanese will find all sorts of ways to keep our environment clean. This lingerie is made from the Teijin Group's ECOPET brand of polyester fiber, which has been properly recycled from plastic bottles courtesy of the company's original EcoCircle recycling system. This exceptional piece of underwear has many color combinations you can have it in red, blue, green, yellow and pink. The world famous lingerie maker Truimph International Japan has lifted the curtain on a brand new brassiere that doubles up as a shopping bag.
1. Eco-friendly Fashion - Innovative fashion products that prioritize environmental protection through the usage of recycled materials and sustainable manufacturing processes.
2. Multi-purpose Underwear - Undergarments that serve more than one function (e.g. carrying items) for practicality and convenience in daily life.
3. Reducing Single-use Plastics - Products/designs that provide alternative solutions to single-use plastics for a more sustainable future.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Opportunities to incorporate more eco-friendly and sustainable manufacturing processes and materials into fashion and apparel products.
2. Retail and Shopping - Innovative shopping solutions that reduce the need for single-use plastics such as shopping bags.
3. Consumer Products - Creation of more eco-friendly and practical daily use products that help to preserve the environment.