For all you geeky gamer fiends out there, customize your Easter this year with this Super Mario Bros. Easter egg tutorial.
A fun DIY activity that can bring the whole family together for some video game-inspired art, this project was created by Instructables user and mother of two boys, Imnopeas. Keeping things simple, no templates were used in this tutorial, as she just found the images online and traced them out in pencil before filling in the design with plenty of paint. The Easter egg hunt becomes a Mario-style adventure when the kids get to go around looking for these awesome characters.
Easter becomes a memorable experience when the decor is also combined with games and characters that are family favorites, such as the ones in this Easter egg tutorial.
The Super Mario Bros. Easter Egg Tutorial is Fantastically Geeky
1. DIY Easter Egg Decoration - Opportunity for businesses to create DIY kits and tutorials for customizable Easter egg decorations.
2. Video Game-inspired Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity for artists and designers to create unique and geeky artwork inspired by popular video games.
3. Combining Decor and Games - Businesses can explore the idea of merging traditional decor with interactive games to create a memorable experience for customers.
1. Craft and Hobby - Craft and hobby stores can capitalize on the trend of DIY Easter egg decorations by offering a wide range of materials, tools, and kits.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can leverage the trend of video game-inspired art to create and sell unique and appealing artwork to gamers and collectors.
3. Family Entertainment - Enterprises in the family entertainment industry can integrate interactive games with traditional decorations to enhance the Easter experience for families.