These delicious treats aren't as innocent as they look; Easter egg jello shooters are a fun way to incorporate a bit of partying into this special holiday. You can make these jellies really cute and colorful in order to be stealthy about your wild intentions and to suit the holiday spirit, but it will certainly be a short-lived secret.
A couple of suggestions when making these would be to pick peers that are unburdened by spontaneous partying, especially if you are planning on making these a surprise. Moreover, I wouldn't recommend making them if you have children. Finally, don't forget to add the rum.
For those who like to keep their alcohol intake as holiday appropriate as possible, this is one of the many ways you can have fun during the holidays.
These Easter Egg Jello Shooters are the Perfect Way to Party in Spirit
1. Boozy Easter Treats - Creating alcoholic Easter-themed treats presents an opportunity for food and beverage companies to innovate their product offerings.
2. Sneaky Party Treats - Incorporating alcohol into festive treats like Easter egg jello shooters presents an opportunity to tap into the market of discreet party-goers.
3. Holiday Appropriate Alcohol - Developing alcohol options that align with specific holidays, such as Easter, presents an opportunity for alcohol brands to cater to seasonal consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry could potentially capitalize on the trend of boozy Easter treats.
2. Event Planning - Event planning companies could incorporate sneaky and fun party treats like Easter egg jello shooters into their offerings for seasonal events.
3. Alcohol - Alcohol companies could innovate their product offerings to align with specific holidays, such as creating holiday-appropriate drinks like Easter egg jello shots.