Following the likes of PUMA and other sportswear labels that have begun to roll out Easter-themed collections, ASICS is joining in on the springtime releases with its own Easter collection.
In anticipation of spring's biggest holiday, ASICS has created a two-model capsule collection comprised of the brand's GEL Saga and GEL Lyte Speed silhouettes. The pack's color palette is spring-friendly and includes blue, cool mint and peach hues, which perfectly speak to its Easter theme. Each sneaker in the collection eschews ASICS' traditional suede construction and reversed color palettes while also featuring confetti speckled outsoles.
Made available at such online retailers as Feature Sneaker Boutique, the ASICS Easter collection serves as the perfect pair of footwear for the highly anticipated holiday.
The ASICS Easter Collection Features Speckled Soles
1. Easter-themed Collections - Sportswear companies are releasing Easter-themed collections and other companies can follow suit to create holiday-themed products for consumers.
2. Sneakers with Unique Outsoles - Sneaker companies can experiment with unique outsoles like confetti speckled patterns to differentiate their products in a crowded market.
3. Spring-friendly Color Palettes - Creating products with pastel and bright spring-friendly color palettes can generate a fresh, seasonally-driven appeal to attract consumers.
1. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can create holiday-themed collections and experiment with unique outsoles to differentiate themselves in a competitive industry.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel companies can adopt spring-friendly color palettes to attract consumers during the spring season.
3. Retail - Retail companies can take advantage of seasonal holidays by offering themed products to consumers.