The DV920 Video Glasses, produced by Icuiti, are literally a private home-theatre size viewing experience in your pocket or handbag! They are worn like a regular pair of sunglasses and images are projected as if they are at a distance of 7 feet! Enjoy flicker free high quality digital video. Inventions like these are truly about to transform our lives!
They have two CyberDisplay VGA full-color microdisplays with 640x480 resolution, the highest personal display resolution on the market. High quality stereo headphones enhance your overall experience. The DV920 is light, weighing in at just 3.5ounces.
You can watch streaming content from your mobile phone or movies on your portable DVD players, video podcasts and video ipods. They make your portable personal media devices so much more useful, no more squinting at small screen content.
Sharper Image, a leading retailer and web-based catalogue, that specialises in new and innovative cutting edge products, have been chosen by Icuiti to market the DV920. They currently retail at $549.
Once again high end technology and style are merged in the DV920 Video Glasses, a product that is already becoming a new worldwide trend!
A Movie Theater in Your Glasses
1. Personal Home-theater Viewing Experience - Demand for portable and immersive home-theater screens/glasses is expected to increase, leading to opportunities for companies developing high-quality and easily transportable displays.
2. Integration of Wearable Technology and Media Devices - Advancements in personal media devices and wearable technology will continue to lead to new products that offer more immersive and convenient entertainment experiences.
3. High-quality Microdisplay Technology - Companies that continue to invest in and improve high-quality microdisplay technology for wearable devices will have an advantage in the growing market for immersive personal media experiences.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunities abound for companies that are creating customized and high-quality media products for consumers on the go.
2. Virtual Reality - As the demand for wearable media devices and immersive entertainment experiences continues to grow, companies that focus on virtual reality technology are set to benefit.
3. Entertainment - Media and entertainment companies will need to adapt and embrace wearable display technology in order to offer more immersive and portable experiences to their customers.