Move over IKEA, the Duit Barcelona Collection is even easier to put together and requires fewer tools. The set of tables, seats and more specialized items can be assembled quickly and easily with just your bare hands.
The Nordic birch plywood pieces have been cut with slots so that each of the flatpack components can be effortlessly joined for a perfect fit. The stool and side table comprise just three parts each, the desk has five, the waste paper basket does too, the coat rack has seven and the lovely table lamp is made of only two.
There is no word on the prices of the delightful Company & Company furniture line, but the Duit Barcelona Collection is sure to be cheap to produce and it's already ideal for swift, simple and stylish interior furnishing.
Duit Barcelona Lets You Assemble Interior Style Without Hardware
1. Minimalist Furniture - The trend of creating furniture with fewer parts for easy assembly without the need for hardware is growing.
2. Sustainability in Furniture - The use of materials such as Nordic birch plywood is a trend in the furniture industry, creating more sustainable options for consumers.
3. Expansion of Flatpack Furniture - Flatpack furniture is becoming more popular due to its easy assembly and low cost, allowing for expansion in the furniture industry.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Manufacturers of furniture can explore opportunities in creating minimalist furniture with fewer parts and sustainable materials, such as Nordic birch plywood, for easy assembly and lower production cost.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can take advantage of the expansion of flatpack furniture to create more affordable and accessible options for their clients that are also easy to assemble.
3. E-commerce - With the growing popularity of flatpack furniture, e-commerce companies can explore opportunities in providing a wider range of affordable and easy-to-assemble furniture options for consumers.