This summer, Coors Banquet launched a unique campaign that will give one lucky fan a 1977 Firebird and a year of free beer. To win the "iconic ride that proved Banquet is the only beer worth pursuit," fans will have to find the keys hidden somewhere across the state of Colorado.
The hunt for the Firebird, dubbed the 'Banquet Mobile,' starts Friday, June 11 at 7am MT and will close once the car is found and a winner is verified. To help fans find the car, Coors Banquet released five trivia clues related to the brand's brewery history. Fans can sign up to receive the clues online and the search is open to anyone 21+ with a valid driver's license.
For fans outside of Colorado, the brand is also launching a contest on Instagram on June 11, where followers who are 21+ can answer three questions (correctly) for a chance to win a year’s supply of Coors Banquet.
Image Credit: Coors Banquet
Coors Banquet is Giving One Fan a ‘77 Firebird & Beer for a Year
1. Locational Scavenger Hunts - Brands can create engaging campaigns by hiding prizes, using trivia clues, and limiting the search range to a specific location.
2. Interactive Social Media Contests - Brands can encourage followers to participate and promote their product by creating contests that require answering questions correctly for a chance to win prizes.
3. Product Giveaways - Brands can increase engagement with their product by offering a year's supply or other prizes to participants in a contest.
1. Food & Beverage - Companies can create interactive campaigns, like scavenger hunts with prizes or digital contests for free merchandise, to promote product engagement and customer loyalty.
2. Entertainment - Creating interactive campaigns that allow customers to participate in scavenger hunts or social media contests to win unique prizes will engage customers with the brand and foster customer loyalty.
3. Automotive - Partnering with brands from other industries to create engaging campaigns, like Coors Banquet's hunt for the Firebird, can help increase brand awareness and sales for automotive companies.