These Dracula-inspired wines are perfect for the vampire fanatic. What better time could there be to order a Dracula-inspired vino than to celebrate the new Dracula movie staring Luke Evans and Jonathon Rhys-Myers is set to launch Summer 2014? These Dracula-inspired wines come in a wide selection, but the 'Vampire Merlot' is the favorite and the top seller for the brand Vampire vineyards in Paso Robles, California.
This Vampire Merlot is harvested during a time where the climate is cool in the coastal vineyards at the southern end of California's Central Coast’s Paso Robles viticultural district, just off of the Morro Bay and Pacific Ocean. This unique climate makes for an amazing wine that is irresistible to humans, like blood to vampires.
This wine is not only a fun novelty brand, but it is also a high-quality enjoyable vino that makes the perfect gift for the vampire enthusiasts and anyone looking for a good wine.
This Vampire Merlot is Been Made for the Bloodthirsty Connoisseur
1. Horror-themed Products - Opportunity for companies to create horror-themed products inspired by popular movies and TV shows to appeal to fans and capitalize on trends in the horror genre.
2. Novelty Wine Brands - Opportunity for companies to create novelty wine brands to appeal to niche markets and stand out in a crowded industry.
3. Coastal Wine Tourism - Opportunity for wineries located in coastal areas to attract tourists interested in wine tourism and the unique climate and terroir of these areas.
1. Wine - The wine industry can capitalize on the novelty wine trend and create unique, fun products to appeal to niche markets and stand out in a crowded industry.
2. Film/tv Merchandise - The entertainment industry can create horror-themed merchandise to accompany the release of popular movies and TV shows in the horror genre to appeal to fans.
3. Tourism/hospitality - The tourism and hospitality industry can promote coastal wine tourism to attract visitors to areas with unique climate and terroir, such as California's Central Coast’s Paso Robles viticultural district.