The conceptual Dr. Women shampoo range has been designed by Joo Dae-Keun as a cosmetic lineup for women looking to combat hair loss. The product range consists of three products including Oily Scalp, Dry Scalp and Sensitive Scalp, which are each formulated to help with their namesake concerns amongst young women. The products are each packaged in wine bottle-shaped containers with a pump on the top to give them a more luxurious aesthetic that consumers will feel comfortable leaving in the shower between daily uses.
The conceptual Dr. Women shampoo range helps to make the treatment for female hair loss feel more appealing and less daunting, while also working to merge benefits with impressive packaging style to satisfy discerning female consumers.
The Conceptual Dr. Women Shampoo Range is Elegantly Designed
1. Hair Loss Solutions - Designing products that cater to hair loss concerns with innovative packaging can provide a disruptive edge in the hair care market.
2. Personalized Scalp Care - The introduction of specific scalp care products for oily, dry, and sensitive scalps can provide a unique selling proposition to target niche markets and encourage customer loyalty.
3. Luxury Packaging for Hair Care - Incorporating luxurious and visually appealing packaging designs for hair care products can elevate brand perception and attract discerning female consumers.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can capitalize on providing effective hair loss solutions for women while expanding into personalized and luxurious packaging designs.
2. Cosmetics and Skincare - The cosmetics and skincare industry can collaborate with hair care brands to offer bundled hair and skin care solutions for women looking for all-encompassing beauty routines.
3. Consumer Goods - The consumer goods industry can leverage innovative packaging designs for hair care products not only in the beauty industry but also in everyday household products that require a visual appeal.